How to get my boyfriend to wear a condom(NSFW)?

My boyfriend and I have been having sex about once a month(we live in different states) and each time afterwards I’m terrified that I’m pregnant. I ask him if he’ll use a condom to make me feel better but he always acts upset and says he can’t feel anything with one on. We’ve never even used one before and I’m the only person he’s ever had sex with. He says that he knows how to control his body and gets upset that I don’t “trust him” not to do anything. How do I get him to use one without upsetting him? So guys really not feel anything with condoms on?

• ?

Simple, tell him to suit up, or get nothing

• SW-6

Look at it this way - you are risking getting pregnant.  Now with that, who will suffer from his refusal to do the right thing here?  Not only does he get what he wants in using you for his pleasure by not putting on a condom, he will be having the time of his life for the 9 months you are pregnant, missing school / work, sick, etc.  And will he be there for you and the child after all is said and done?  I don't know how old you are, but you need to learn this now as your question shows you may not be too aware of this fact:  A man is going to treat you the way you let him.  He is learning that all he has to do is act upset and you will cave.  That and the fact that you will buy anything he says.  Honey, Life is short.  Dont gamble your future and good life away on a man who is most concerned about getting the most out of making love and no thought of assuring you are not " compromised" in the whole thing.  You do what you  must, but I wouldn't risk the bad on myself just so he can feel good for a while.  And FYI - "pulling out" does not guarantee you wont get pregnant.  Be sure you are comfortable risking your future.  Good luck to you :)

• lover

say no condom no sex

Why do you not get an IUD (intra-uterine device) inserted inside you? Problem solved!

You stop having sex with him,  It is as simple as that! If you end up getting knocked up it's YOUR own damn fault! Demand he wear one and make sure he is wearing one when he penetrates you! By not wearing one you risk getting knocked up and im most certain that you cant afford to go that route!

Why would you keep putting yourself through an almost life changing scenario? Make him wear one or fk someone who will. He's not the only one who will give you the time of day, so just move on. Also don't take birth control, my mother had a stroke taking birth control and is paralyzed through half her body. Now I take care of her. Just make them wear a condom, there's literally a million different kinds to choose from. Ultra thin and beyond 

• drip

Pretty easy. YOU don’t have sex without him using a condom.

It is the only way to protect yourself against STD and AIDS. Please don’t be naive and stupid to think it won’t happen to you. Or he is never going to have a STD to pass on to you.

I think the "I don't feel anything with a condom on" excuse belongs up there on the list of other flimsy excuses like "I'm too big for a condom" or "I'll have blue balls." Granted, condoms reduce pleasure for both parties but he wouldn't maintain an erection or *** while wearing one if he didn't feel ANY pleasure at all. (ding ding ding!!).

If you'll feel safer with a condom on, you should explain to him that condoms ALSO reduce the pleasure for you, and you're just trying to look out for everybody, including him (he wouldn't want to be responsible for a baby now, would he?) moreover, if anything goes wrong, it would be your body saddled with the responsibility of growing a baby, and if he loves you, he wouldn't pick a few minutes of pleasure over wanting to protect you from going through that when you're not ready. 

Additionally, if it is only pregnancy you are concerned about, you could use the morning after pill since you guys have sex only once a month. I hope you found this helpful.

If he isn't thinking about the consequences about his actions then, you need to moved on from him. He isn't worth for probably getting unwanted pregnancy or any STD's out there. Trust me. I know how you feel.😯😔

Do what I did the whole way through middle/senior school. I was a backdoor specialist, still my fav way to this day. My husband hates it (strange man) but there are plenty of guys that will accommodate me when I have a need in that area.