Brandon asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

What kind of person gets a pet bird in an apartment complex. ?

I used to live in a quiet apartment complex until our neighbors decided it would be a good idea to get a bird and throw it out front on the patio for 12 hours a day while it ear peircingly chirps all day long non stop. I just want to so there is a special place in hell for someone who thinks bringing a bird to an apartment complex is a good idea. The fact that people even have forums online about getting birds for apartments is beyond me. Honestly if you have a bird in your apartment you are a special kind of trash person. What would make someone do something so ridiculous?

I can post a video of how loud it is all day long as well. I’m guessing the people responding to this are a bunch of disrespectful tools that also bring birds in to their apartments. Good think I’m going to record it , put it on a loud speaker and shoot the sound right back at them. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Living next to you would be enough reason to do that.