!?!? asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Military: why do you serve with non-whites, I mean share a bunk?

I'm 24 and I read white Americans will be a minority by 2030. Did you actually know that? 

thats a damn good thing. if i were into white women i would make sure to penetrate and impregnate at least one.

maybe that one would be your sister or female cousin (probably the same person anyway) 

less whites like you in the world, the better.  

and that's alright if there's less alt-right.

die

• RICK

Even if it was true (its not) whites would still be the single largest group.

Joining the military is like training to be a homeless person. 

During WW2 Non-whites helped the UK win WW2

the RAF had Non-whites in the Battle of Britain so if it was Good enough for the Few to serve with non-whites it was certainly Ok By me to serve with empire Participants

Plus I am Not a Racist

Stop reading left-wing lies. It makes you stupid.

Over 80 % of the USA population is whiteskinned. That is not going to drop to below 50 within a decade

probably caue theyre people too

I serve with non-whites because that's the way things are. I don't have any say in the matter and I find that it doesn't really matter whether my fellow servicemembers are white or not.