Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I’m 24 am I running out of time to have kids ?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I’m running out of more time than you lol. I’m about to be 35 in 1 1/2 months or so. Your still really young. You have your whole life ahead of you. Just take things slow and enjoy life.

• 1 month ago

No you are not, I am 23 and my husband and I have kids, but we are both college educated meaning good income. Make sure you are financially fit and stable!

• 1 month ago

Fraid not. Women can and have average age is 32, but some women can biologically as old as 60, or until they hit menopose, meaning when a woman stops having her period.  Note: most women start menopose around 35-40 years old.  where they miss a period 2-3 times a year.  Then every other month, finally for 1-3 years might have 2-3 periods a year for 2-3 years. My mom had 1 a year for 3 years, and got pregnant at 39, and was 40 when she had my twin borthers.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're about a year away from even being old enough to be responsible for a child. There's a reason people aren't supposed to make permanent decisions until their brains are fully developed (at around 25/26). 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

still have 20 yrs.................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You've got another 20 years before worrying about that zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. You still have plenty of time. But I observed women who are first time biological mother at ages 30 above had difficulty in conceiving or giving birth. I am the same age as you.

• 2 months ago

you still have plenty of time

• 2 months ago

Nope, you've got over a decade of healthy fertility in front of you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're running out of time to live.    No one gets out alive and each day gets us closer.

Have a nice day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.