Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I’m 24 am I running out of time to have kids ?

I’m running out of more time than you lol. I’m about to be 35 in 1 1/2 months or so. Your still really young. You have your whole life ahead of you. Just take things slow and enjoy life.

No you are not, I am 23 and my husband and I have kids, but we are both college educated meaning good income. Make sure you are financially fit and stable!

Fraid not. Women can and have average age is 32, but some women can biologically as old as 60, or until they hit menopose, meaning when a woman stops having her period.  Note: most women start menopose around 35-40 years old.  where they miss a period 2-3 times a year.  Then every other month, finally for 1-3 years might have 2-3 periods a year for 2-3 years. My mom had 1 a year for 3 years, and got pregnant at 39, and was 40 when she had my twin borthers.  

You're about a year away from even being old enough to be responsible for a child. There's a reason people aren't supposed to make permanent decisions until their brains are fully developed (at around 25/26). 

still have 20 yrs.................

You've got another 20 years before worrying about that zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

No. You still have plenty of time. But I observed women who are first time biological mother at ages 30 above had difficulty in conceiving or giving birth. I am the same age as you.

you still have plenty of time

Nope, you've got over a decade of healthy fertility in front of you.

You're running out of time to live.    No one gets out alive and each day gets us closer.

Have a nice day.