i got my ears pierced about 9 weeks ago and i’m to scared to change earrings any tips?

I am assuming it is your lobes?

Lobes take about 6 to 8 weeks heal actually, so considering my post is 3 weeks late, you should be okay with changing them. Continue cleaning as normal and just make sure you always have a pair of earrings in. If your ears feel irritated with new earrings in, put the original ones back in.

Sure - they're not ready to change yet, so you don't need to.

Lobe piercings take at least 3 months to fully heal; cartilage take 6+ (and if you got them done with a gun rather than a needle, it could be longer). So leave them be for a while longer and let them completely and fully heal. 

Wiggle your ears a bit and if it feels okay you or someone else can slowly take the back off and slide it out. Putting new ones in will be completely painless. 

Put on a pair that you like (?) ...Try that ? .....Gold ones maybe , or silver ?

You should visit the people in that salon to guide you through.