Is it your nose that gives away your ethnicity?

Some mixed woman who I assumed was black and from Islands. Has a Syrian mother and American father. Stated that she knew I was mixed with something because of nose. She knew I wasn't "Nubian" aka pure black because NUBIANS and their kind have flat wide noses. And mine is not.

Is this true?🤔

So what Jews and their noses?.....umm🤔

Are they similar to NUBIANS?

And where would NUBIANS be today? Could you tell them by their noses...

See this is the cultism I speak of JEWS.

ANON

I was BORN Jewish. NO YOU WERE NOT.

You were born WHITE, black, Hispanic, WHATEVER. but not "Jewish".

Then go to say "I don't follow that religion anymore".

Anyone else see how idiotic this sounds🤔

That's like me saying I was born BLACK. But I don't follow that religion ANYMORE.

Blacks has no official religion 

And Jews have no official race.

The blurring of the lines....🎭

Black Jews......Jesus Christ.

And blacks came before Jesus Christ....THE JEW.👁️

Well, it's true some nose shapes occur more frequently in some groups than in others.

Forensic doctors often can tell a person's ancestry by analyzing their nasal bone, so I guess that there's some truth to it.

Yes. Italians, Greeks, Maltese, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Africans, Iranians all have distinctive looking noses due to mixing with each other. 

As we all know Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh) are Black. 

Certain groups of people tend to have the same kinds of noses. That doesn't mean that some other totally different groups might not have that same kind of nose too.

You certainly can't be certain of someone's ethnicity just by looking at their nose: that is pure nonsense.

No it isn't.  Ethnicity is socially constructed.  Consider the Sami.  Their noses are pretty much the same as Swedes but they're not Swedes.  Nubia is the Sudan.  There is more genetic variation in Afrika south of the Sahara than most of the rest of the world put together, so I would imagine (though I haven't checked) that there's more variation in nose shape than one might expect.  Moreover, Melanesians and Australian Aborigines are Black and definitely not from  Afrika.

that is not true. I was born Jewish and people say Jewish people have big noses and I have a small nose. of course now I do not follow the Jewish religion now

Hair texture and skin color along with other features zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

No. I'm racially native and folks from my group can have wide nose and pointy hook nose...

People of any and every race can have different noses. I am 100% white of English and Irish ancestry but have a kinda Nubian nose. 

Some people mistake me for being Aboriginal (I'm from Australia) but in the end, it's a genetic trait. However, if you're a certain race (especially non-white), you're bound to have racially distinctive traits.

No, because ethnicity is not about anything genetic

I can't figure out why she looks black if she Syrian and American but she says she knew you was mixed wit something well, most of us are, if you black and in America it's more likely that you are than you not mixed with white.  That doesn't mean we're mixed race, we're black people, victims of a serious crime over the course of 400 years, ancestors raped by the beast so that's gonna show up whether we like it or not, we can't help that. 

Your nose ain't no giveaway, our brothers in Ethiopia don't have a wide flat nose like our Nigerian brothers do, that lady is stereotyping you, she thinks she knows you but she don't, the black man has been on the earth longer than anyone else.  He has no birth records so how can someone who came after you tell you what you are?  Tell her to ASK in future fore she runs into trouble.  She should be quiet I think.

Nubian means royalty.  We all nubians, if you black you nubian.