Anonymous

Why do some people like to work a lot of hours?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

so that they can pay their bills or want to save up money to buy something big.

• Trish
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Some own their own business and some are paid by the hour.

• 1 month ago

Through necessity, you never know a person's circumstances as they 'the grass always looks greener on the other side', so would be wrong to assume the reason why they do work long hours. As many have said before there are some of the reasons I guess it's only the person who really knows.

• jim
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Maybe they need the money or just trying to move up at their company

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because they either enjoy making money, their job or some combination thereof.  

• 2 months ago

!) to make allot of money.

2) perhaps to avoid somebody you didn't want to see.

• Usually when you work more hours you make more money.

If people need a lot of hours and the money, then they will work them.

I like my job and I like being kept busy. I don't want to be sitting at home and waiting for a workplace to give me hours. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A person can better avoid working on Sundays if he recites the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.  Mary is the mother of all of us and can help one to live a more loving and virtuous life!

• 2 months ago

Because they aren't Lazy whites from the Caves that stole everything from the black man including the pyramids.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴😊

I was raised this way. To be business as usual.

And I love it. I feel like a pillar of my community.

🥴 But right now I need it. Its absolutely crucial to mine and my baby sisters survival. 

Just for under a year. Then we can relax.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.