Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Why are people skeptical on getting the Covid vaccine when there hasn’t been many vaccine horror stories?

I’ve only heard of a few people who have had bad side effects from vaccines. 

For many they have conspiracy theories which involve the government. African Americans were experimented on back in the 1930's, given a disease deliberately, so that the medical community could test vaccines on them, or not treated at all so that they could observe the progression of a disease. The other thing is religious beliefs, some people are just anti-vaccinators of any kind because of their beliefs. Then there are those who just want to wait and see how the vaccine effects others. They do not want to get it right away.

Sheep.   Once one person starts scare-mongering, those without a brain will decide against the vaccination.    GET IT DONE!!    I can add my husband to the list of those who had limited to no side-effects.   He had the Pfizer vaccine and had NO side-effects after the first dose.   His second, done 3 weeks later, left him with a sort arm but that went after a few days.

Heck I have a sore arm after my annual flu jab.   But I still take it having had influenza some years ago now and not wanting to repeat that.

I suspect because it is a new vaccine, so we don't know long term effects of it. I would rather have the shot than take my chances with covid

Source(s): nurse

The same reason that some people believe that the US is run by a shadow government of literal elitists pedophiles - - crazy conspiracy theories and misinformation.  

• ?

Read Wikipedia under the great reset, under so called conspiracy theory.

• Marc

Look up VAERS or the national vaccine injury compensation fund. There is tremendous amounts of adverse events.  Just because you dont hear about it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.  If they reported every injury from vaccines like they reported on covid, far fewer people would get them