Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you think you'll be on Yahoo Answers in 10 years?

Akib will be here for as long as he is needed by the people he swore to serve!

Yes i Love telling the Truth and i love to see the stupid questions and the even more stupid answers

No because our country will be getting ready for the war of wars. It starts in February.

• ?

It is unlikely.             

• ?

i might be if im still alive then

I don't think Yahoo Answers will be here in 10 years.  That said, if it's still around, I might.  At least I know that if I'm still here in 10 years that my life didn't regress all that much.  With the current state of America, and the way the world and it's population and everything else is trending... not regressing would be progress. 

• Dan

Maybe. I was on here over 10 years ago in 2008. I was a big supporter of Hillary Clinton, but people were so mean to her and attacked her based on her gender. After she lost I didn't return until last year. 

• Jim2

No, I keep hoping I'll graduate to a better forum. lol.

Sure,  I am be on since 2009.