Should I leave the Accounting field?

I decided to major in Accounting because of the job security and decent pay. I am very thankful to have a job during this pandemic, but it's taking a toll over my mental/physical health. I started going to the chiropractor because I get muscle spasms on my right arm from being on the computer for too long, but I have a lot of work to do. 

I am first generation so working for a huge Corporation in Accounting is a big deal. Everyone in my family is proud of me. However, I am not the brightest. I struggle understanding accounting concepts and ask too many questions to my colleagues which is emberrassing for me. I feel like they think I can't problem solve and figure it out on my own. My colleagues have about the same amount of years working there as I do. I have a year and half working for this corporation. I haven't received a raise because my raise is determined on my performance. I feel I don't perform well as this is the result for not getting a raise. 

I really want to understand accounting. I even get headaches from thinking too hard. I don't want to be a quitter but I feel the pressure so hard to perform well in my job, I even get nauseous when I can't figure out  my work.

thats up to you