What type of bra would you wear under this top?

I want to order this top for my upcoming birthday dinner. I would like maximum lift/cleavage without any detection that I'm wearing something underneath it since the top is slightly open in the middle. What do you guys suggest?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Silicone stick on pasties should work

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

None of course.  none as long as you look like the model in the photo

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

none...................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, Courtney Troll, if you're planning to go to Montreal for your bd as you posted before, good luck. Canada will not let you in, no matter how provocatively you're dressed. The crossing guards are very strict and do have standards.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe a strapless bra.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It looks like it already doubles as a bra/sexy top

• 1 month ago

Why is anon acting like you asked what he prefers lol you are the one wearing it. A sticky bra would work best or a wonderbra but a normal push up would work if you just use the sleeves to cover the straps 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stick-on silicon bras are the best for this type of top.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As a guy it looks super inappropriate . Sorry but are you trying to get raped, abducted, or worse? I am 24 and if a girl wears that it shows DESPERATE for attention! I prefer girls with self respect and the ones who covers they're bodies. I am not telling you what to wear just saying be careful this world and the people in it are sick! My sister is in college and goes to parties (when in session) and we share an apartment, her and her friends do not dress like that due to safety. Again please be careful! Also I am not saying what I prefer just saying try to have some self respect as dressing like that guys my age will not respect you for you. So the other person who answered "Eliza" must be blunt if she couldn't understand simple facts and safety of the world today!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.