What type of bra would you wear under this top?

I want to order this top for my upcoming birthday dinner. I would like maximum lift/cleavage without any detection that I'm wearing something underneath it since the top is slightly open in the middle. What do you guys suggest?

Silicone stick on pasties should work

None of course.  none as long as you look like the model in the photo

• kelvin

none...................

Well, Courtney Troll, if you're planning to go to Montreal for your bd as you posted before, good luck. Canada will not let you in, no matter how provocatively you're dressed. The crossing guards are very strict and do have standards.

Maybe a strapless bra.

• Steven

It looks like it already doubles as a bra/sexy top

Why is anon acting like you asked what he prefers lol you are the one wearing it. A sticky bra would work best or a wonderbra but a normal push up would work if you just use the sleeves to cover the straps 

Stick-on silicon bras are the best for this type of top.

As a guy it looks super inappropriate . Sorry but are you trying to get raped, abducted, or worse? I am 24 and if a girl wears that it shows DESPERATE for attention! I prefer girls with self respect and the ones who covers they're bodies. I am not telling you what to wear just saying be careful this world and the people in it are sick! My sister is in college and goes to parties (when in session) and we share an apartment, her and her friends do not dress like that due to safety. Again please be careful! Also I am not saying what I prefer just saying try to have some self respect as dressing like that guys my age will not respect you for you. So the other person who answered "Eliza" must be blunt if she couldn't understand simple facts and safety of the world today!