Corey asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Penis chafing and peeling?

I recently had sex this saturday. Nothing unusal except the next day my penis(uncircumcised) felt uncomfortable and i discorver it was red and chafed. Now i know this women has no stds or anything like that. And i noticed it because it has happend before. Just not this bad. That was saturday and i put some medicine on it and it fet better. No burning, no stinging. Wasnt sensitive by the end of the day. And for the next few days. This morning I dscovered My penis Is now peeling all over and is dry. When this started i treated it like and open wound by cleaning it and keeping it dry. I just put soem coconut lotion on it as thats recommended but I dont jnow what to go here or even if i should. Anybody got an answers?

UGHGHGHG. Dude this sucks. Have you thought about using something that helps moisturize or hydrate you? There's probably something that you're doing to cause this issue- but good news is you can help it by using a penis health creme. They are great for hydrating!!! 

the problem is not being circumcised

the penis has sensitive tissue and friction on tissue will cause irritation. if she was dry, or long session, or multiple sessions in a short time frame will cause redness or other irritation. either way keep your junk free from chafing and see a doctor when you can.