Anonymous

What did Pompeo mean that multiculturism isn't who we are?

I find it ironic he said that considering he's probably mixed himself, I think everyone is at one point.

@Anonymous about changing western civilization, what would cause the change?  I doubt a liberal/centrist government would cause drastic change, as long as we still have our Democracy, there is no reason to abandon a society that's already balanced.  The countries that are not tend to be more totalitarian dictatorships and that would be the opposite of a Democracy.

• OTTO

He should have said "who we were." Guess he hasn't noticed that America has changed while he was sleeping. 

It says his parents are Abruzzi

That means he's 100% e pluribus unum ... or we could pick deo vindice for impact.

Like it or not, Western Civilization comes from the West Roman Empire. It doesn't matter how you try to spin European groups.

I don't know what he meant but the US was founded on European ideals. If you change it, it's going to break. That won't be good for anyone.