With the sale of a mobile home on land shouldn't any title problems of the mobile home ownership be addressed at closing by the attorney?

At the closing shouldn't it me known whose name should be on the title on the mobile home or is this up to the buyer, when I bought the trailer the title was not put in my name and the attorney said hold on to the title I don't think there will be a problem I , have sold the trailer and land but the trailer was not in my name. Could I have any problems it went through closing at an attorney

Best Los Angeles home buyers https://www.homebuyerca.com/

Trailers are not handled the same way as the land.    It could be titled as a motor vehicle or it could be considered part of the real property if it's got no wheels, axle and it's mounted on a permanent foundation.

If the trailer is titled separately than the land was never in your name, you didn't actually buy it.   Selling property you don't own?  Yes, of course you could have problems.

Anyways, you haven't been very clear on the situation and didn't give many details so helping you is going to be difficult.

No. The time to address title problems is BEFORE closing. You DO NOT go to closing while there is an unresolved issue, or without a title insurance policy to protect you in the future if issues should arise. That's when the home is attached to the land, thereby becoming a single parcel where the title runs with the land.

On rented land, the title to the land would not come into play. In most states, title to a mobile home is handled through the DMV, same as any vehicle, and that NEEDS to be addressed and resolved BEFORE closing. Why would you show up at closing with unresolved problems?  Good way to have the deal blow up.

Not generally. That's what title companies are for. You close at a title company exactly because a title company guarantees clear title, that all title problems have been resolved, and issues an insurance policy that if they're not, they'll make you financially whole. That's why it's proforma for buyers to make a condition of sale that the seller use a title company and pay for title insurance to guarantee the buyer clear title.