Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Can I masturbate if I'm a little sick (a stomach or intestinal infection)?

• Joe

Sure- it will take your mind off your worries for a while.

Sure - if you've got the energy to do it.

If you feel like it even with the infection, then you can do it.

go ahead, its fine

ask your poor worn out penis

If you feel like you're sexually aroused while you're sick, yes- it's safe to masturbate. Because of the illness, you should be careful, not too rough with your erection, or with any body or hand movements. Go slow, maybe in a sitting position. Masturbation is very healthy, so your body may even heal sooner with daily or frequent masturbation. Each person is different. It certainly won't harm you if done carefully.

That depends on you, and what your illness is. When I was growing up, I masturbated when I had a cold or flu. But if I was really sick, I had no desire even try to masturbate.

You can masturbate if you're a little sick.  You can masturbate if you have a little d*ck.

• balan

When you are sick give rest to all parts of your body including cock for a sppedy recovery.Regards.