Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 month ago

Do random holes ever open and people fall into the center of the Earth?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO. No one has ever fallen into the center of the earth! But the ones who have fallen into holes have come out to be either trolls or Republicans and maybe just a few Democrats.😁.

• 1 month ago

LOL..

I can imagine an auditorium of students pointing at you and laughing - including the professor

j/k

the biggest hole on earth is an a**hole.

and there are many on earth my friend lol

• 1 month ago

only in science fiction movies

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every one of them is planned well in advance.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Random Holes do open and they are called SINK  HOLES.   However they don't go to the center of the Earth.  Then only go down a few feet.

There is no hole or anything that goes all the way down to the center of the Earth.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it would take billions of dollars to drill down ten kilometers.  Why would you think people could even get close to the center of the Earth? You must be ten years old.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes ,  you never know when a hole opens up and you disappear for ever .. same as a million mice running on this wheel in the center of earth keeping us spinning .by the way saw harry potter down there too .

• 1 month ago

In any place that has limestone-based topology, sinkholes are common.  However, as to how far people fall, the deepest sinkhole I've ever heard about was a couple of hundred feet, clearly not enough to reach the center of the Earth.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the earth (dirt) is not that strong, a hole might max out at 100 to 200 feet

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Random holes have opened up (sink holes) but no, they don't take people right to the center of The Earth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.