Ricky asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Ejaculating 10+ times daily for the last 20 years.. Has caused complications that might be due to diet and exercise or lack of any help?

Look before anyone says this isn't possible. It is I do it.  I have had an addiction to masturbation for 20 years now and of course it hurts..  I popped a vein once and it felt like as I kept going if I would have ejaculated it would have killed me. I need help fighting this addiction but am ashamed to go see a doctor. I also live a very unhealthy lifestyle in taking over a pound of sugar a day and salty junk food galore. My erections were always full for the first 15 years and now it is rare that I get hard but I will still masturbate but it has begun to hurt more lately. I know there will be a lot of people who say this isnt possible. It is and I am sure if this wasnt such a sensitive topic there would be other men that had this issue.. before I popped a vein and basically broke myself I was averaging 5 to 7 times a day having sex and ejaculating and when I wasn't having sex I would masturbate. I also sadly have to squeeze myself like a vice grip to get off it takes a lot of intensity and during sex I can go for a long time. I am sick of gripping myself like you would the machine at the carnival to determine toughness... any help or advice, links or stories please send them my way.  I may break down eventually and go to the doctor for erectile dysfunction but that will just cause me to pick up the pace..  I know I need it but I need it but I dont need to masturbate only once a day. 

If you aren't just trolling, you should definitely take a break.

Let your penis heal up, and hopefully you haven't done any long-term damage.

When you go back to masturbating again, try to keep it around 1-2 times a day max.

your hands must be blistered

Actually I work 50 hours a week, and do a lot. But I am up 20 hours a day and find myself masturbating and cumming over 10 times a day. Just because you need Viagra and then struggle doesnt mean everyone does