Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Good Gaming Laptop?

Only looking for something around 200-300 dollars. I don't need anything too expansive. I don't need a super powerful gaming laptop. I have my PC for that. I want a gaming laptop good enough to play games like Jackbox and stuff only with enough gigs to hold multiple games on it. The reason why I'm looking for this is that, sometime when my family and I have family gathering, we like to play party games. The people who seems to have laptops to carry around never seems to have games on it and it's a hassle to have to download it every time. Especially if connections are slow or bad. So I thought I'll buy one just for those family occasions. Everything is already set up, turn on, connect to the internet, lunch the game, and just play.

• ?

No such thing, but do you have a question?

rofl.  "good gaming laptop" and 300 $ budget just don't go together.