Should I feel bad about this?

My dad's friend recently passed away. He was always very nice to my brother and I. My dad and brother will be attending the funeral service, also because he was my brother's godparent. 

His wife invited us to the funeral but she has Covid and part of me felt unsure about attending the event for this reason, also because there will be about 40 people there attending. A part of me also feels bad because I feel like I shouldn't skip the funeral. Should I feel bad about not attending?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Why would anyone go if she has covid. She should be quarantining at home. 

If you don’t feel safe then don’t go. Just explain that you’re worried about your health. Ask if there’s a virtual attendance. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This event is probably 100% against the COVID-19 protocols in your area so I wouldn't. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please refer to the answers received from the last time you asked this question.  You've been posting this question for a least a week.  When is this funeral?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you should feel bad about trolling. Again. I'm beginning to think it's all you ever do. No honest questions, or sincere inquiries, just idiotic, attention-seeking  trolling. I mean look at this post for example. It's the 6th time I've seen it and I'm not here most of the time. Your life must be tragic. And due to your non-reaction, trolling confirmed. Thanks!

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

U should go it’s ur dad friend that was nice 

U won’t see that person again 

So worth going 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.