A friend has a growth in the outer part his anus... what should he do?

Please help, a doctor tried fixing it but made it even worst and swollen

2 Answers

  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Find a different doctor.  If one made it worse, sue for malpractice and find a better doctor.

  • 1 month ago


    perianal abscess

    blood blisters

    blocked anal gland

    anal fissure

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.