Pressure near nose, eyes, forehead and temples?

I feel slight pressure in both eyes. The feeling of pressure (like its about to pop) to be exact is around the lacrimal gland and extends to the side nostril. I also feel tightening/pressure on my temples area (side of head) and forehead. What could the cause be? It's been here for 3 months.

I know that I get that feeling sometimes when I'm having allergies, with something new introduced into your life about 3 months ago that could possibly be causing you to have allergies? I would try Benadryl and Sudafed, Sudafed helps really well with sinus pressure you can also do one of those nose rinse things but they kind of feel awkward, they do help though

Sounds like sinus pressure.

Take Advil Cold and Sinus at the recommended dose for two or three days and see if it relieves this feeling. If it does, there's your answer.