Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Did people cry when they saw the Capitol subjected to 'mob attacks' ?

lol @ the media carefully selecting their words to describe incidents involving Trump supporters..

kind of sinister how they can manipulate people, and even influence elections..

eerie almost :-)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't exactly CRY, but I thought "is THIS what it's coming to?"

• 1 month ago

I was shocked to think Trump Supporters could even be involved in this, but in the moment of frenzy stirred up by Rios and QAnon in his horns many followers followed, even though they were following the wrong people.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i viewed it like the exclamation mark on the horrible trump presidency... he's no longer protected by the office or imbued w/ presidential power ... wht  relief, we made it. 

• 1 month ago

Did you watch the videos?  Did you see the cop getting crushed in a door way?  Did you see the cop getting dragged down the stairs?  Did you see trump supporters in the chamber, rifling through documents, and stealing?  Did you hear people wandering around, trying to find members of congress?

The images speak for themselves, no matter how you try to pretty it up. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just like communist countries. The populace only knows and thinks what the news tells them to.  Many have been warning people of this for years. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.