Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Has President Biden already proven to be the most woke president ever?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes.   Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is senile...

• 1 month ago

So far. woke is the new cool

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not yet........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I guess so.  He changed the title of the US Ambassador to Israel, and Israel threatened to send that Ambassador home.  Biden backed down very quickly, thank goodness.  I thought he was already trying to stop the Peace that's breaking out in the Middle East.  Maybe he was; but just didn't have the nerve.

• 2 months ago

Sleepy Joe, woke?  He should be in a nursing home watching Matlock.

• 2 months ago

Woke?  Do you mean Insane, or Anti-American or Traitors ?Trump Said and did "PUT AMERICA FIRST" ....Biden is Putting America Last !He's putting INSANE people in positions of Power ! This will greatly Harm America!And besides Biden is the LEASE Woke Person, He's Barely Cognizant....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6sXgk-5zc

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

If you mean politically aware, then it seems so. But the opposing party will always object to something about the other party.

• 2 months ago

WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY too early to say.  But you knew that.

• Riley
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Still have to wait a few months to reserve judgement but these policies hes doing through executive orders are nice and I am happy he wants transparency through the government. I hope he keeps it that way. It warms my heart to see Muslims welcomed to one of the greatest country's on earth. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.