Why do people open a window when it’s cold?

• L

They are either smokers or just enjoy fresh air.  The ones I think are a bit annoying are those who roll their window down, not smoking and the heater on full blast.

Because the heating system in the car gets too hot sometimes. So you gotta cancel that out by letting in the cold outside air.

Source(s): Personal experience

I don't do that, is that a law or something?

• garry

to stop there windows fogging up , 

Because they are related to mr. Freeze from Batman

As silly as it sounds, I prefer to drive with the window down in a strange city because it seems to improve my sense of direction.

Might be all in my head but.....

Winter indoor air can get stale, smelly and humid. Opening a window brings in fresh air. 

I like to drive a car with the heater on and the windows open a little bit - even when it's really cold out.

• CB

Fresh air in the car, blow the covid-19 out of the car, dog farted, dog want some fresh air.

Be cause they farted.