What should I do about my erection problems?

I seem to not have a problem to get hard until I try to put it in my gf who’s tight then I lose my erection as my body starts to tremble from anxiety. If I focus more on foreplay by eating her out then it’s like I can’t focus on getting hard but just kissing gets me hard mostly if I know it’s not leading up to sex. If I’m hard and she’s not wet enough then she’s not going to be relaxed enough. I’m 8 inches and not sure about girth but I can reach her cervix.

• Joe

Sounds to me like you are over thinking it. The more you worry about it the more trouble you will have.  Lay back on the bed and let your gf do all the work and just let the pleasure flow.

Are you sure you're attracted to women? Sometimes you can be attracted to women and not the idea of having sex with them too. You might also just be worried about hurting her because she's so small. If so, there's many alternatives to satisfy both of you. If it's a physical problem, you should probably see a doctor. 

Maybe you should get to the doctor dude, or see someone to talk to . Would definitely go with 1 or both of those options, but get tested, get examined, make sure everything's good down there. Just be safe and keep yourself as priority. Use a penis health creme to get soft, smooth and hydrating skin down there. Man1 Man Oil has a money back guarantee which is nice. Good luck friend. 

put in it her mouth or butt

The issue is completely solvable and its relatively common. So do not worry. The way to address is get some methods to address your anxiety and become confident in your sexual prowess. The attached site an be of considerable help but either way, that's the key. Good luck

Have your penis surgically removed and ground into dog food.  At least then it would serve some purpose.

You answered your own question. Deal with your anxiety.

She's anxious too, and a lot of women don't like bumping into their cervix.  The average is 3-5" deep, so go easy.  You both need to talk about it and perhaps get a referral to a counsellor so that you aren't so stressed.