Does Kamala Harris laugh every time she lies?

All democrats do

• ?

Doubt it. We know Trump lied every time he opened his mouth

Don't worry Skippy, Kamala will make it all better, she is overseeing the Defense procurement act and has a 70 million tubes of butt ointment in the pipeline, it is coming soon and is free to all the losers. If Kamala lies even one one hundredth the lies Trump did, I'd be surprised. Even if she did she is way way more competent than Trump. If she tried to pull off a coupe like Trump tried, she would be Queen for life and you'd be using butt ointment for the rest of your life. Fortunately for you, she is a person who loves this country and follows the rule of law, and the rules of right and wrong. You guys should all try that. 

• ?

She must be positively giddy, then! Y'know, like when she plagiarized MLKJr about wanting, in baby talk "justice?" That was a side splitter.

@Wowser: Really? She NEVER lies. C'mon! Never?

@Neptune: Really? Whenever Trump had a sense of humor, you people became incensed. I guess it's OK for liberal Democrats to have a sense of humor, but not Republicans.

• John

Did you wake up this morning with a hair in your mouth and a quarter under your pillow?

Since when does smiling and having a good humor wrong?  Could it be because you have become so accustomed to the sour face of Malania and Trump the liar that you can't recognize a good honest person anymore.  Or is it the fact that she is a woman in charge or is it that she is black that puts a craw in your behind.  Your racism is showing on all of you who can't admire this wonderful human being.  God bless Biden and Kamala I am not worried that they will rule to the best of their ability for the people by the people.  They know what they are doing obviously you don't know anything about politics this is why your question is so petty.  

Scares me because if Biden cannot fulfill his job then she takes over and that is sad. 

Yes but since she laughs at everything else too it's not easy to tell which ones the lies are.

No wonder she never looks serious.

Yeah, good point. Now that you mention it, I rarely see her laugh. And I thought maybe she just didn't have a sense of humor.....