Why my mom don’t want me being a police officer when I grow up?

Update:

Is it a safe job?

Update 2:

By the way I’m a 16 year old boy 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She doesn't want you being abused by the public and becoming domestically violent as a result.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It certainly has its risks.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

In today's world............being a police officer is dangerous because too many lunatics want to get rid of the police.  Since you're only 16-years of age.............wait a few years and see if the 'hate police climate' changes or not.

• Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She may be doing things that are illegal and knows you will have to arrest her, if you become a cop, and catch her doing stuff that's illegal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She has read your other questions, realizes there is a mental health issue and fears for your safety every time you leave the house.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a dangerous job and getting mores by the minute. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is police work a "safe job?"  Read the national news and you'll find out for yourself.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If this is true, (which I doubt it is, Anon)it a very dangerous job.

Plus, she wants you to take remedial English, which will probably take 10 years for you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.