how do you register a new card?

• L

What type of a card?  Visa, Mastercard, etc.?  I was unaware a credit card needed to be registered.  Most of the time, you just call the number on the back strip and they activate the card.......then it's ready to use.

I dunno. Maybe at the card shop?

What kind of card?

• May

I do it very carefully...............How do you do it?

I dont know about your country,  (which you did not disclose)  but in mine they dealer arranges that for a new card,  bugger that "d" is attractive. 

You would have to see if your State's Card Department is open and then make arrangements to take all the papers in to them.  (Jim and Joyce?  It took two people to post this?)

Just go to the Department of Cards and bring your registration.

I call the 800 number on the front of my card. If you mean car, the same way as a used one.

• Joseph

Go to your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent, depending of where you are) and look for Registering a New Vehicle section.