Whats the scarest dream you Ever had?

I once had a girlfriend whose father was in the mafia...

we were making out on the couch when he came home ...

Never tell your goal with anyone.

I was a little kid, about 8 years old and the boogyman was murdering my best friends family and I was out in the front yard completely unable to help or even scream for help.

The grand reaper came after me.

End of the world, apocalypse type thing. Also I dream I saw hell.

I was a little kid, about 8 years old and the boogyman was murdering my best friends family and I was out in the front yard completely unable to help or even scream for help.  I think it had more to do with limitations of being a little kid and the innocence I once possessed before being desensitized by violence through the media and video games.

• david

rump was aided by Russia into rigging an election and assuming the Presidency of the USA. He couldn't repeat 4 years later, but he tried to stop the Electoral vote count and hence Biden's inauguration by staging a coup. 

I know it was only a nightmare because even though I dreamt it was only 4 years, it felt like 256 years or something. It was totally vivid, though. 

It is still the one I had when I was very young.  In my dream is was night and I was outside on the front porch of my house, alone.  At least I thought I was alone until the big dark boogie man came up to me and tried to steal me off of the porch.  There was quite a struggle, but I was never kidnapped in my dream.  I just woke up.  I guess a child's fear is very strong, as  never, ever forgot that feeling. 

that i was having sex with hillary clinton and a friend saw me