how do I get electronic editions on days you don't publish?

You have to traverse the Maze of Moorblade, Nora, while chanting the Song of Sangra and wearing the Cloak of Caligula. This is no easy task, mind, and is not for the faint-hearted, so you must gird your loins, Nora, and purify yourself before you begin this most arduous of adventures. Are you ready, Nora?

Nora, you're asking other Yahoo Answers users your question. We don't know what publication you're referring to.

Of the newspapers I subscribe to digitally, I can get the e-edition any time after it's released. Some of them, I only have a 24-hour window, then it's replaced with a new edition and the one I missed is gone.

Since USA Today only publishes Monday through Friday, for instance, I can get the Friday edition on Saturday or Sunday. There is no new edition available on the days they don't publish.