Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who believes that illegal Immigrants must be given US Citizenship?

The time is now and it's going to happen. DACA, Dreamers will no longer have to look over their shoulders. We cannot deport people. Don't forget our people didn't have papers when they came here from Europe. Remember your history. 

Complete Amnesty will be granted to DACA, Dreamers and Illegal Immigrants. We need their hard work ethic and we are going to get it. They go to Church, respect marriage and work hard. This is 2021 not 1921. 

@Rmp-I am serious. I write what I mean and I mean what I write. 

No Immigrant needs to know English. They can still get hired. 

• Axiom

They already have, they called 'White trash'.

I don't. If they want to come here they need to do it legally and learn english so they can get a job! 

• I want all illegals and offspring deported.. That's it.. Kick them out..

Hopefully your post was satire.  Many of those who came through Ellis Island were sent back for various reasons:  "More than 120,000 immigrants were sent back to their countries of origin, and during the island's half-century of operation more than 3,500 immigrants died there."  Not everyone was let in, and there were legitimate reasons for not letting everyone in.

what about the people here that have no jobs ?  many think , well you might as well,,,that will allow them to get paid over the table & higher wages, so they quit undercutting everyone else....but they are going ot just add to the numbers unemployed already

First relative came to Canada from Germany  in 1776 to fight with Britain against the Americans - stayed and no papers.

Only left-wing fools believe that. We can never trust these people not to bite the hand that feeds them and kill us in terrorist attacks as in the Manchester Arena atrocities in England. 

Not me. If you're here illegally,  you jumped the line and are a criminal and should be deported. Immediately. 

GIVEN? Nofuggin’way. However, those that have been here for years CAN EARN their citizenship. Clean record, speak English, service to OUR country are just a few steps. 

This could and should take years. There ain’t no microwave popcorn mentality here.

It's a bloody good idea.

We Britishers could send you a few more, we're quite willing to 'come to an arrangement' .