What should I do? ?

Hello! 

I have recently purchased a car from the dealership(11 days ago), 4 days after purchasing I got stopped by a police officer because I do not have a registration sticker in the back of my plates( Im from California), he asked for my license and registration, he then told me that my registration was suspended and that I should have a temporary tag in the back of my plates so I wouldn’t get stopped, he then told me that I should go back to the dealership and ask them for it, I went the day after to ask for the temporary registration and they told me it was in the front of my windshield. Im not sure how long it takes for the registration to come in the mail and im not sure if i could be driving my car without the sticker.

My question is

If i paid for full coverage insurance why did it show that it was suspended?

Does the dealership take care of all paperwork (Dmv related)?

Do I have to pay the suspended fee to the Dmv? 

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

That's three questions, and very few of them make any sense at all.

What kind of dealship does that? Used car? The tag always goes on the back plate. You'd better check with the DMV. Something is wrong.

• May

You write:  "..........they (The dealership)  told me it ( the registration certificate) was in the front of my windshield."  Well duh....was the registration in the front of your windshield or wasn't it?  If it was there, did you didn't see it there?  Did the cop see it there?

Registration and insurance are two different things.  What the h3ll are you trying to ask ?????

Your "question" is too screwed up to even try to answer any further.

Wow, you're such a clueless idiot I don't even know where to begin. 

Nobody else is going to pay it for you.

Registration is one thing.  Insurance is another.  WHAT ARE YOU ASKING?  If you want to know why INSURANCE was suspended, I'd suspect the INSURANCE COMPANY can answer the question.

TAGS?  Covid has slowed everything down.  Tell the dealership that you MIGHT need another temporary sticker until yours comes in the mail.

I always pay the dealer to take care of DMV paperwork.  I have no way of knowing if you paid the dealership.

If something - insurance or registration - was suspended, yes.