Is the Riemann Hypothesis True?

Please leave a complete proof in the comments thank you!

Its my first question on yahoo answers and thought to be a funny buddy but I am just joking around about posting the proof here. however I do find the question quite fascinating and thought if anyone also studied this problem maybe something interesting you found about it...

what is your opinion on anything about this problem...?

thanks

It is assumed to be true but cannot be proven. At least no one has been able to prove it.

At the same time it holds true for millions and millions of trivial non zeroes. But that can't be proof. 

In my opinion it's easy to prove its false. All that's needed is a very powerful computer system that keeps on computing real part of non trivial zeros. Anywhere it's not half -- that disproves RH. 

But because the computer systems have failed to show counter proof example, it maybe true.

From the name (Reimann *hypothesis*), you can tell that it is suspected to be true  hasn't been proved true or false. The first person to do so can claim the $1,000,000 prize from the Clay Mathematics Institute... but you knew that already, right?

How the hell would we know?

Do you really think that if anyone had the proof, (s)he would give it to you so YOU can collect the million bucks?