Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

When will you go to the moon?

The real Moon. Never. I am to hold and physically handicapped. I am too short for a?space suit to fit me and overweight. If you mean a fantasy fictional Moon in my imagination, I used to do that a lit 20 to 30 years ago. Now I hang out close to the ISS or in the Pleiades or close to several different stars in my fantasy lives. 

I'm going to the moon next Tuesday at 2:00 PM  Do you want to come along? 

I am waiting for the moon to come to me.

When a trip is offered! 

Although... I doubt seriously if that would ever happen.   I don't think the other astronauts are going to appreciate someone who's whimpering and whining during launch & re-entry....

Never.

I am quite happy right here on Earth thank you very much.

Why give up the beautiful trees, grass, rivers, beaches, rain, snow and everything else the Earth has to offer just to be stuck in some clautrophobic "abode" on a desolate airless plain totally dependent on temperamental "technology" and the whims of those who control it?

Probably never, by the time ordinary people can go I will be too old.

• KennyB

I am not currently planning on it; thanks for asking.