What's the deal with people saying "alright" in response to you saying "thank you"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing, really. Where I live, people say "have a nice one" and I always think "have a nice WHAT?  A BM? A grilled cheese sandwich?  A  baby?

• 1 month ago

I've never heard anyone say just "All right". But I often hear (and say it myself) "Oh, that's all right!"

• 1 month ago

There saying it's alright. Basically no need to thank me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They have Not been taught correct Manners

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they dont know what to say so they say that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Know no one who says alright.

No problem is what we say.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no 'deal'.

Where I come from it's quite unusual to hear 'you're welcome' in response to 'thank you'.  We tend to say 'no problem', 'that's alright' or 'that's okay'.

• 1 month ago

It isn't improper.  While you may be used to hearing "you are welcome" as a proper response, saying "OK" or "alright" is a perfectly acceptable positive acknowledgement of your appreciation.

• 1 month ago

i usually say no problem, i dunno anyone who says alright

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.