What's the deal with people saying "alright" in response to you saying "thank you"?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Mark

Nothing, really. Where I live, people say "have a nice one" and I always think "have a nice WHAT?  A BM? A grilled cheese sandwich?  A  baby?

I've never heard anyone say just "All right". But I often hear (and say it myself) "Oh, that's all right!"

There saying it's alright. Basically no need to thank me. 

They have Not been taught correct Manners

they dont know what to say so they say that

Know no one who says alright.

No problem is what we say.

• Cogito

There's no 'deal'.

Where I come from it's quite unusual to hear 'you're welcome' in response to 'thank you'.  We tend to say 'no problem', 'that's alright' or 'that's okay'.

It isn't improper.  While you may be used to hearing "you are welcome" as a proper response, saying "OK" or "alright" is a perfectly acceptable positive acknowledgement of your appreciation.

i usually say no problem, i dunno anyone who says alright