Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Will it help my marriage if my husband fantasize about other woman while having  sex with me?

They say this is healthy and normal and keep people close because they're not actually cheating. It helps them be faithful. In the meantime they are getting closer.

yes it make it fun and not boring 

A lot of people probably do this but don't feel the need to tell their partner about it. It's the telling you that's harming the marriage. Clearly we're all free to have private thoughts.

If he gives you full sexual satisfaction that is what you need .He may be deriving that by thinking about other women to arouse his erotic feelings .That will not  ruin your marriage 

Unless he tells you he's fantasizing about someone else, how would you know?

• i + i

He is already doing so.

• T J

He is doing it now.

I wouldn't say commit to saying it helps, but would assure you it doesn't hurt your relationship.

• blank

I think what you are asking is would it help your marriage if your husband TELLS you he is fantasizing about others and/or you actively encourage or participate in the fantasies.

Truth is - many men and women fantasize about others in their heads, privately, whilst with their spouses.   I'm no sex therapist, but I would image one would say it is not uncommon at all and probably quite normal. 

IF - you two are able to talk about it outside of the throws of passion and are both competely okay with it.... it could spice things up.  So long as their is an understanding and trust that what happens in the privacy of your bedroom stays there and no feelings are hurt, then who's to say anything?

• GA41

I don't see where it would help your marriage.  He may be with you, but in his heart he is committing adultery.

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28).

You tell me, it's your marriage.  Most women wouldn't be able to handle the thought of their man thinking about someone else during sex, but if it works for you then go for it.