Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Will it help my marriage if my husband fantasize about other woman while having  sex with me?

They say this is healthy and normal and keep people close because they're not actually cheating. It helps them be faithful. In the meantime they are getting closer.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes it make it fun and not boring 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A lot of people probably do this but don't feel the need to tell their partner about it. It's the telling you that's harming the marriage. Clearly we're all free to have private thoughts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he gives you full sexual satisfaction that is what you need .He may be deriving that by thinking about other women to arouse his erotic feelings .That will not  ruin your marriage 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Unless he tells you he's fantasizing about someone else, how would you know?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • i + i
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is already doing so.

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is doing it now.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't say commit to saying it helps, but would assure you it doesn't hurt your relationship.

• blank
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think what you are asking is would it help your marriage if your husband TELLS you he is fantasizing about others and/or you actively encourage or participate in the fantasies.

Truth is - many men and women fantasize about others in their heads, privately, whilst with their spouses.   I'm no sex therapist, but I would image one would say it is not uncommon at all and probably quite normal. 

IF - you two are able to talk about it outside of the throws of passion and are both competely okay with it.... it could spice things up.  So long as their is an understanding and trust that what happens in the privacy of your bedroom stays there and no feelings are hurt, then who's to say anything?

• GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't see where it would help your marriage.  He may be with you, but in his heart he is committing adultery.

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You tell me, it's your marriage.  Most women wouldn't be able to handle the thought of their man thinking about someone else during sex, but if it works for you then go for it.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.