Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How does Kamella Harris live with herself, knowing what  Biden is?

a few months ago Harris said she believed the women who were raped by Joe Biden. Now she doesnt?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was one accuser, Tara Reade, who many people think was a liar to begin with. 

She said she would take a lie detector test if Biden also takes one. Everyone knows that Biden isn’t going to take one because he doesn’t have to prove his innocence. He’s assumed innocent until proven guilty. She has to prove his guilt. What’s the best way to start. Pass a lie detector test that he sexually assaulted her. 

• 1 month ago

Harris and Pelosi have a plan.  And Sleepy Joe will never see it coming. (He doesn’t see much coming anyway)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jill Biden knows.She is worthless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How does Lindsey Graham live with himself, knowing what Trump is?

Lindsay Graham Says, "Trump Is A *****ng Idiot".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ReavqtEILM

Youtube thumbnail

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Scott..just to be clear, does that mean you'd willing work with/for a rapist POTUS if he made you VP?

@ I see an anon whataboutism above.

For the record, since I don't expect anyone to truly say anything ..I'll make my own position clear.  She knows the accusations are likely BS..just like most accusations against most males in politics.  It's very hard to disprove, and very damaging.

Kommiela knew that and took advantage.

It's highly unlikely that Trump, Biden, Kavanaugh or even Bill Clinton are closet rapists.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Eight more years!!  (& then it will be Kamala's turn.)

• 1 month ago

Because knows what SHE is.... Vice President, and a heartbeat away from becoming President.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.