Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why do women always put weight on after they are married?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It can lessen the number of men hitting on them. 

• 2 months ago

They don't. Some do. And some MEN do, also.  The older one gets, the harder it is to avoid gaining weight.

• 2 months ago

People get comfortable and tend to relax a little about worrying how they look. Men do it too.

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

After they got their man, they no longer care how they look.  If mine starts becoming like this, she is history and she knows it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Mine had lost so much weight worrying if she was doing the right thing that she NEEDED to put on some weight.  I was relieved when she was back to something more normal.She is now 55 - 58kg which is a good weight for a fit healthy and active woman.

• 2 months ago

Lol I've been with my partner for 5 years and their trying to lose weight now, we're not married. Everyones different, maybe there's no more romance

• Kate
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Some do, some don't. If they have children, their bodies generally change. I sure know a lot of men who put on weight. They couldn't use childbirth as an excuse either.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ha, so do men. May have to do with getting older too

• Billy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Hey, even though my wife has put on some weight since we got married, she can still touch her toes...

Unfortunately, with her nipples. 😞

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.