Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why do women always put weight on after they are married?

It can lessen the number of men hitting on them. 

They don't. Some do. And some MEN do, also.  The older one gets, the harder it is to avoid gaining weight.

People get comfortable and tend to relax a little about worrying how they look. Men do it too.

• T J

After they got their man, they no longer care how they look.  If mine starts becoming like this, she is history and she knows it.

Mine had lost so much weight worrying if she was doing the right thing that she NEEDED to put on some weight.  I was relieved when she was back to something more normal.She is now 55 - 58kg which is a good weight for a fit healthy and active woman.

Lol I've been with my partner for 5 years and their trying to lose weight now, we're not married. Everyones different, maybe there's no more romance

• Kate

Some do, some don't. If they have children, their bodies generally change. I sure know a lot of men who put on weight. They couldn't use childbirth as an excuse either.

Ha, so do men. May have to do with getting older too

• Billy

Hey, even though my wife has put on some weight since we got married, she can still touch her toes...

Unfortunately, with her nipples. 😞