Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can any liberal please link me to all the indictments for Trump. You told us he was getting arrested the day he left office?

more liberal lies.............

• Yoda

He's being impeached first. The Feds need to put him through that first. Then after they've done with him, the state guys in New York might get a shot... Who knows, as Pence didn't pardon him, so technically there could be a queue of cases.. Talking of Q...  

Then, Q will evicerate his soul for failing to impose martial law and being too weak to follow through on "the plan". 

In case anyone is reading this and thinking "good point", I'm totally teasing you and just made that up for shits and giggles. 

Liberals were calling to incarcerate their political enemies........something that happened in left wing communist Russia and socialist Nazi Germany.

It’s been 1 day dear. And who told us Hillary was getting locked up? LOL

No. Liberals don't need no stinking indictments! Dey has CNN, Facebook, Twitter and the other Pinko propaganda machines.

I never said he would be charged the day he leaves office, only that he's now open to charges.  The law firm who represented him on tax issues, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, released a statement today which said they would no longer represent him. I suspect you will see charges in the next month or so.