Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Which of these do you think would make a nicer breakfast?

Either a large potato rosti (hash brown) topped with maybe mushrooms, sliced meats cheese and fried eggs,

Or

A large omelette filled with sauteed potatoes, onions, cheese meat maybe olives.

Any suggestions/additions welcome!

• L

I would eat the second one or the first one without mushrooms.

Akib prefers Wheat-Bix and antibiotics.

Source(s): Akib lives healthy life

Breakfast is frequently called 'the main feast of the day', and in light of current circumstances. As the name recommends, breakfast breaks the short-term fasting time frame. It recharges your inventory of glucose to support your energy levels and sharpness, while likewise giving other fundamental supplements needed to great wellbeing.

Numerous investigations have demonstrated the medical advantages of having breakfast. It improves your energy levels and capacity to amass temporarily, and can assist with better weight the board, diminished danger of type 2 diabetes and coronary illness in the long haul.

Regardless of the advantages of breakfast for your wellbeing and prosperity, numerous individuals regularly skip it, for an assortment of reasons. The uplifting news is there are a lot of approaches to make it simpler to fit breakfast into your day.

They both sound good to me. I'd go with the potato rosti first.

• kswck2

Either one would work for me, but today I had a bologna and cheese sandwich for breakfast. 

Oh! Lord! The first one!! I wouldn't eat the meat tho, but I would saute the mushrooms in butter with onions, and would scramble the eggs.

• denise

They both sound tasty, either would be good!. I may swerve the olives though!.

Maybe serve the 'omelette' with some canned, chopped tomatoes? 

i vote for the omeltte but without the potatos as a filling. peppers, onions, ham and cheese for me in there...skip the olives too..they don't belong...or you could put roasted red peppers, feta cheese with a little provolone along with the peppers and onions...yummy

I think I would prefer the rosti. 

If I am going to have an omelet I do not want potatoes IN it. Nicely browned and crispy next to it not in it. 

I prefer a scramble to an omelette.   Add vegetables like spinach, bell pepper, onion, avocado, tomato.   No olives.   Hash browns on the side; not potatoes in the scramble.