Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I thought females were less shallow? Girl straight up said she would date me if I wasn't fat ?

But since I'm fat, she can't lol .  At least she is honest. 

That's one person.

She is honest indeed. Women judge based on looks as well.t

Good evening sir.. 

First of all I'd like to point out that I'm a man as well.I'm sorry she judged you and probably made you feel insecure... I would say that she didn't deserve you ... having said that , "at least" she is judging you on something that you can probably change about yourself.."at least" she is judging you on something that you should also be concerned about since being overweight isn't good for our health... Even though I don't justify her actions, I think she isn't as bad as all other women who judge men on something determined by genetics such as height..

Chubby chasers exist in both genders and if you're not what she's looking for then she won't date you. This cuts both ways and seems only fair. 

In general woman are considered to have more empathy.  However that does not mean all girls are or that all girls know how to be tactful.

Where'd you get that idea? No, there are shallow people of all genders.

Uh. Okay. 

She either wants to bone you or she doesn't. And clearly she doesn't. She can't just magically rewire her brain 

• Aaron

No. It depends on the individual. Male or female. We all have our own personalities. Likes and dislikes. Many women are grossly overweight and rejected by men. 

• Ludwig

It is not that shallow, perhaps.  Why are you fat?  Have you checked with your doctor to see if you may be diabetic, or if you have another medical problem?  Otherwise, her attitude may be reasonable - if she is taking the trouble to dress and make up in an attractive manner when she is seen about with you - she might wonder why you wouldn't eat salads for a while to be seen as a smart guy when you are out with her.  Just a thought... and it would also demonstrate you have willpower.   She might not want to be seen with someone who could not control his drinking or chain smoking, or drug habits,  and also she might find herself ridiculed by other women for her choice if she did.  So she might not want to be with a guy who can't just drop a few pounds. It is up to you.

Now you know, some women are as superficial as men.