Whats your reaction to liberals calling others xenophobic bigots while pushing xenophobic bigotry against Southerners?

Constantly see liberals refer to Southerners with xenophobic bigot terms "hillbilly" and "redneck".

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ban all the Muslims and Mexicans. 

• Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

At the root of racism and bigotry are intolerance, looking down on other people, and being mean-spirited. The arrogance of Democrats pushed me away. I'm cannot identify with bullies. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have nothing against Southerners. I like Willie Nelson, Elvis, Merle Haggard and many others. Perhaps, I just never took the time....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I correct them to use the more accurate term HEILbilly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Casting your own sins on others is a way of deflection. 

Making someone else the Boogey Man will take the heat off of you.

Double Standards are the only standards that Liberals know

Plus CNN/MSNBC will never out them......Professional courtesy

• 1 month ago

They are smug elitists who feel no need to be intellectually consistent. They are correct whenever they say they are correct as the mood suits them. And only show any concern with their inconsistencies, when someone calls them on it. And then, it's anger not self reflection. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Xenophobia "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries."

People in the south of the United States are not from another country. 

Name calling is not strictly a liberal thing as the last "republican" president had a great love of his name calling.

If you don't want to be called a bigot or whatever just don't do bigoted or whatever things. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.