Whats your reaction to liberals calling others xenophobic bigots while pushing xenophobic bigotry against Southerners?

Constantly see liberals refer to Southerners with xenophobic bigot terms "hillbilly" and "redneck".

Ban all the Muslims and Mexicans. 

• Dan

At the root of racism and bigotry are intolerance, looking down on other people, and being mean-spirited. The arrogance of Democrats pushed me away. I'm cannot identify with bullies. 

• ?

I have nothing against Southerners. I like Willie Nelson, Elvis, Merle Haggard and many others. Perhaps, I just never took the time....

I correct them to use the more accurate term HEILbilly.

Casting your own sins on others is a way of deflection. 

Making someone else the Boogey Man will take the heat off of you.

Double Standards are the only standards that Liberals know

Plus CNN/MSNBC will never out them......Professional courtesy

They are smug elitists who feel no need to be intellectually consistent. They are correct whenever they say they are correct as the mood suits them. And only show any concern with their inconsistencies, when someone calls them on it. And then, it's anger not self reflection. 

• ?

Xenophobia "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries."

People in the south of the United States are not from another country. 

Name calling is not strictly a liberal thing as the last "republican" president had a great love of his name calling.

If you don't want to be called a bigot or whatever just don't do bigoted or whatever things.