Poll: What types of movies do you hate to watch?

• ?

Violent films. The ones full of blood and guts. 

Romantic movies. Real romance happens in life. I do not really find romance in movies original, natural and authentic.

• Sky

Musicals.  I can't stand musicals.  "The Wizard Of Oz" is the only exception, which I actually like.

These stiff, politically-correct CG movies are just so boring and dorky to me.

Most raunchy comedies that feature an obnoxious ugly fat guy are also very overrated to me - I don't get them at all.

Occult horror movies are definitely avoided.

I like World War movies that adhere to realism ("1917," "Dunkirk") just so I can keep appreciating both the fact that I've never been in one AND that there were men out there that are 1,000 more courageous than I could ever be.

Some sci-fi like "Arrival" (which is one of my favorites... and character-strong movies ("Logan," "Darkest Hour") are my favorites.

Basically I'm a tough critic and look for flawless movies.

Chick flicks, animation, Harry Potter.

New big budget action movies all that CGI junk it looks so fake.

• 👻

Marvel comic stuff, my sister made me watch avengers crap, and I was so bored. 😴

🥴😊

Lifetime movies. 

Scary.

Ones that aren't very good.

Old movies, really. Only because I'm crazy. I used to want to watch Alfred Hitchcok films, then I developed a weird belief about old movies right before I could watch em.

• ?

superhero movies.  why are there so many of them.  society has progressed past the need for more dc/marvel movies.