Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why are people cruel to animals? ?

It’s beyond my comprehension. Not only don’t I understand why it’s necessary or what it achieves, I can’t understand how people can in some cases be so barbaric without feeling anything. 

Some people perceive animals as inferior and therefore not as important/significant in their world.  Being cruel or eliminating animals, therefore, may not be a difficult choice when/if the circumstances presented themselves.

it is so they can continue to eat them. If they believe they had feelings, they wouldn't be able to do it and the people that already do not care that they have feelings like the make snuff videos they actually do it for pleasure anyway but they would do it to people too... As far as the horrible things that are being done, there's not much you can do about it except just wait and see what happens because karma will come back around on them