Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

before the Covid19 pandemic, why did companies spend so much money paying their workers to fly around the country for "meetings"?

when they can just do Zoom calls instead? i dont get it,,,was this like a "perk" that was offered to people to work for companies, make their jobs more interesting or what? why need offices even?

not to mention hotel and restaurant costs as well as other "entertaiment"...why companies paid people to do this for "meetings"? why could not be done via zoom calls in their homes. like now?

I call BS on FARO1776 response.  Federal employees are prohibited from flying first class.  Politicians may, but regular feds can't.  I did a 17 hour flight to Japan and had to pay for an upgrade to business class out of my own pocket. I used to travel one to three times a month, and not once did I ever travel anything other economy, unless I paid for the upgrade. I rarely did.  As for hotels, we can only stay at hotels that honor the per diem rate as specified in the Joint Travel Regulation.  The only time you can stay somewhere more expensive is if  there are no per diem room rates available.   

Anyway.  Many of the meetings I would have typically travelled for are now virtual, and it just isn't the same.  I provide a lot of training, and it really isn't nearly as effective virtually.  You can't target that person who is losing interest, you can't switch things up to respond to the class.  Granted, some are fine virtually, but there is so much more you can convey in person.

Some of the work I do entails group-think, and it's really hard virtually.  So much gets missed when you aren't interacting face to face.  Further, a virtual meeting with 30 people is really difficult, it's much easier when you are all in the same room. 

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read GeorgiaGuidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

RussianOrthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla’s ether); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me

Traveling is hardly a perk.  It was done because in-person presentations are much more powerful.  Think - when Elon Musk makes a presentation to investors he doesn't do it online.

It’s  tax right off 

• Jason

I remember the government was doing that too. Govt employees booking first class flights, nice hotels, etc.