Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

How can we eccentric like Taurus?

I feel Taurus is cool because they don't care and are eccentric ! Unique .

no pay attention they are eccentric ! lol.

Taurus have a herd mentality like that of bulls. Eccentric is not what I would use to describe them. Eccentric would be signs like Pisces and Aquarius,

No. they're not like that. Aquarius is actually the rebel sign. Aquariuses are considered the weirdest people of all signs. They will always do the opposite out of spite, they're free-thinkers, creative and independent.

Taurus are trustworthy, honest, and loyal. Despite being a bit stubborn, they're still bendable (as opposed to Aquarius, whose minds are very hard to change). They're also ambitious, they're not gonna rebel against the value of hard work. A Taurus will not respect authority IF they believe they're doing things the wrong way, but will submit themselves if things are done right.

As you can see there's no truth to what you're thinking. There are actually a few more signs I can think of who are (much) more rebellious and (much) more eccentric than Taurus. Either way, regardless of astrology, you can't become something you're not. There are things you can change about yourself, to improve yourself, but you are who you are. If you want change, do act like a Taurus and work on it.

I'm a taurus myself and I'm actually really flattered being described as eccentric because we are definitely unorthodox thinkers and often times very misunderstood. But I really love that you described it that way. Really touching. A lot of people confuse our passion for stubbornness but when we're in agreement we're no longer stubborn if it aligns with what they believe in? Call it for what it is, its passion for what we believe in, and it might not always come in accordance with what you believe in. And maybe the bullheadedness comes when we won't sway our opinions, but the battle still remains so aren't both sides equally as stubborn? Why are we called out because we have stronger points to prove? I don't think so, I think we're just more passionate about what we believe in. 

Lol. They don't care??? 🤣🤣 They are the most irritating creatures in entire world. They even remember small details