How do I get pergenated by my husband (gay)?

How do i get pergenanted its not working.

3 Answers

  • You know you can put your question into the correct category, you can chose which one you want your question to be in. 

    If you're both men then you're not going to get pregnant. But you may be able to adopt. If you're female, you could try artificial insemination. But both of you should see a doctor and get checked out at a fertility clinic, to make sure you can get pregnant and have a healthy child. If the marriage isn't working it may be time to consider ending it.

    Re post in a different category like marriage or health.

  • 1 month ago

    Well if you can't use spellcheck on basic words and have 3 errors in your small post, maybe you shouldn't have kids. 

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    business & finance has what to do with gay pergenated?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.