I was able to renew my car’s registration online before emissions test, already got the sticker. Do I still need to go take emissions test?

Both the registration and emissions test are due January 31. I thought they won't let you renew registration until you pass emissions test. So I'm confused. I'm in Illinois.

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.
  • car253

In California you will not get the sticker until after you do the smog check.   Not sure about your state.   Call the DMV and find out.

You got to pass both.  They can pull your registration if you do not pass emission testing.  Which takes the car off the road until you make them happy.  They will give you maybe 21 days(my butt gave me that number).  It is written on the registration in the fine print perhaps?

Yes, June. What are you thinking? The smog tester would be grateful if you did that every day.

You got the sticker. Place it on the plate & forget about the smog test. It's so not needed.

• D50

In my state, the registration and the sticker are independent, except that only registered cars are inspected. So you must have valid registration before the emission test. The dates are very often different on the two stickers. People often forget about the inspection so they wind up with a sticker for the next month. If your inspection sticker is out of date, be prepared for a ticket no matter what your registration says.

• May

If a emissions test is required to get a registration "sticker" and you already have the "sticker", seems to me that you don't need to have the emissions tested. 

Go get the emission test done or you'll find out they've revoked your registration because you didn't get the test done!

• Ron

I am confused as well. I'm going to call the vehicle department tomorrow and ask