Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are leftist intellectuals the worst kind of people?

Leftist intellectuals support Islamic fundamentalism and are against rich people. The biggest hypocrites in the world are so called intellectuals who are leftists.

I am a right wing intellectual.

islamic fundamentalists share more in common with right wingers 

overly religious, anti gay marriage, anti abortion, heteronormative, anti feminist, pro gun 

• ?

So, which Russian-made conservative website did you pick up this fake stereotype from?  Also, where's your proof?  Not everything that stirs your emotions online is true.  

The best people in the world are QAnon shamans. I'm happy to say that Brandon Ethridge, famous for his hit single "I Got Maced" - has a follow up, a tribute to the shaman in the mob of intellectuals who stormed the Capitol.

The shaman intellectual - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dEmoV0g-Aw

Youtube thumbnail

Elizabeth, the intellectual from Knoxville, Tennessee 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnGMYl-njsg

Youtube thumbnail

It's like this.  They are not difficult to understand.  They have an entirely different vision of America.  Mainly if conservatives like it, they don't.  Leftists have departed from the concept of truth, for example, they see humans as having more than two genders, and completely ignore the obvious biological differences between men and women.  

I beg to differ on leftist hating rich people, they are the rich people.  They banned a sitting President from Facebook and Twitter.

I want to clarify I'm not talking about Democrats.  They have issues but are differnt from leftists.

Most leftists are pukes.

So says the right wing dummy. 

I go trump rally LIKE YOU

We are the same.

You and me have so much in commons.

I like trump and I got to his rally & meet retarded people that puke hot dogs & then my butt hurt so i go in porty potty --but when i open porty potty i get scared cause big fat trump support man is shooting up oxycotton while he stab boy who he think is mexicos.  boy is no mexicos!  boy is tan.

Fat retard oxycotton man going to shoot me so i run.

then trump support lady who is fat & stinky make poop S-h-i-t out of her pants and i slip in it.

i have stink S*H*I*T in hand and then rally over and Trump put out his hand so I shake it with stinky puke and S*H*I*T....

i no have money for make Americans greats agains hat so i leave rally

& when i home my butthole so stinky & hurty!

WHY?

I stick finger in butt holes cause hurty & itch. Why butt hole so hurting & stink?

Why?

why the butthole so itch?

i am so muching like you is.

we is same.  

you me be the same,

we like trump and like rally.

We are same.

sometime butt itch and hurt. butthole also stinks,

i like finger in butthole though. it good.

you like too. 

Mein Kampf couldn't have put it better. 

• Mark

Okay.  You obviously are not an intellectual of any kind.