All the bad weather in Europe?

Is the USA or China to blame??!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No one to blame for the weather....Its the way we respond to the bad weather thats the problem....I mean if we get a light dusting of snow then the transport system grinds to a halt..its crazy...others countries like Norway have to deal with a foot or two of the whitr stuff. As for the flooding ...stop building on the flood plains

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As far as the U.K. goes , we’ve had much worse winters and we’ve had better ones.

It goes with the territory of being stuck out in the Ocean while next to a huge landmass.

It’s called weather or something ...

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bad weather is caused by all these rockets and missiles.  Everybody knows that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You must be thinking of 'global warming', no? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

China spent 2020 developing the 'Extreme Weather Distributor With Virus Atomiser Machine For Facilitation Of World Domination'.

It MIGHT be the testing of this machine or we might be at actual War.

It's so difficult to tell these days.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, it was caused by a Chinese bat flapping his wings, like the butterfly effect. Also, don't forget, if you don't obey the UK government rules, people will die. So every time you catch a cold do you curse the person who gave it you? That's life. It's not fair. We all die one day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither the USA or China are responsible for the weather anywhere 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We have had bad weather in Europe every WINTER. And have done so since I was born 73 years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In a way yes, it's being caused by climate change due to carbon pollution and they are the biggest although not the only culprits

• 1 month ago

He was talking about Trumps face in this case!

"Greek Orthodox monk Elpidiy promised that God will send orange size hail "

And I dont own a car

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.